Chris and his family have lived in Maple Ridge for 15+ years. His partner was born in Maple Ridge hospital. Chris’s long experience in management, benefits him in being an excellent agent who is highly goal-oriented and proficient at meeting and exceeding established goals and objectives related to selling, and client relations. Having first hand experience, Chris is intimately knowledgeable with buying investment properties, foreclosure buying process in BC and the process of buying & selling residential properties from New Westminster out to and including Hope, BC. Always looking to strive to exceed expectations, Chris ascertains that his clients always have an impeccable Real Estate experience. Chris hopes to share his enthusiasm and knowledge of the market with his clients in his future endeavors.
- 8+ Years of Real Estate Experience
- 12+ Years of Sales Experience
- 8+ Years of Project Management
- UBC | Real Estate Trading Services
- BCIT | Project Management
- WorkSafeBC – Occupational First Aid (OFA) Level 1
- Volunteer Soccer Coach for 7+ years in Maple Ridge
- Medallion Club Team Member
Loving father to 2 young boys and a daughter. His 2 boys are currently in French Immersion programs and 1 older daughter graduated from French Immersion @ MRSS in Maple Ridge.