Justin was born in North Vancouver and raised in Port Coquitlam. Having lived throughout Vancouver including the West End, Kitsilano and residing in Dunbar with his young family, he has extensive knowledge of the city and knows what a spectacular place we have to call home! With celebrated customer service and business management experience, the transition to helping clients with their individual real estate needs was a seamless one. Justin prides himself on providing service with the utmost professionalism and a friendly smile! Outside of Real Estate he is a culinary enthusiast and is happiest sharing lovingly prepared food among family and friends.
- 4+ Years of Real Estate Experience
- 5+ Years of Management Experience
- 15+ Years of Customer Service Experience
- UBC | Real Estate Trading Services
- SFU | BA English & Archaelogy
- 9+ Years In The Royal Conservatory Of Music For Piano
- Multiple Scholarship Recipient
- Celebration Of The Stars For Outstanding Achievement In Retail Management
Happily Married To Wife, Ale; Father Of Otis And Nora; Son Of Kenneth And Christine, Brother To Mairi.